07 Dec 2023

Where do I go to apply for a Licence?

New Licensees can register by clicking on the link below or via the Red Tractor website via Checkers and Services. Click Register for Access and select Licensees and your type of business:

  • Processor/Packer
  • Wholesaler – takes possession of product for further distribution.  Product must not be altered in any way (no cutting, splitting of individual packs or relabelling)
  • Trader – has no physical contact with the product, all trading is carried out electronically
  • Food Service – a company serving food to the public (e.g. Restaurants, Hospitals, Universities, Schools, Contract Catering)

Here’s the link: