If you want to make a claim that you source and supply Red Tractor Assured products, whether or not you apply the Red Tractor Logos to those products, you will need a Red Tractor Licence.

Brands or businesses wanting to use our product Logos or make a Red Tractor Claim must be licensed to do so.

Examples of a Red Tractor Claim include (but are not limited to):

Communicating you sell Red Tractor Assured products (website / menus / emails / marketing materials)

Example food menu

Paperwork associated with product confirming the RT status through use of Red Tractor terminology e.g. RT, RTA, RT Assured, Red Tractor, Red Tractor Assured

Example invoice

Meeting a buying specification and/or customer code of practice

Example buying spec

Application of logo to product

Example milk container