07 Dec 2023

Do I need a Licence?

If you want to make a claim that you source and supply Red Tractor Assured products, whether or not you apply the Red Tractor Logo(s) to those products, you will need a Red Tractor Licence.

Consumers trust us to assure products as traceable, safe and farmed with care and consumer trust is what sets us apart.

This is the reason we do not allow any person, brand or business, to use our Logos or make any product claims about Red Tractor assurance unless licensed by us to do so.

Being a Red Tractor Licensee means your products can be sold as Red Tractor Assured.